Sunday, December 26, 2010

Newyear!

Newyear! Isaiah 58:11
11 The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.


Newyear! Leviticus 26:9
9 “‘I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. 10 You will still be eating last year’s harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new.

Newyear! Isaiah 45:2,3 2 I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze
and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

No comments:

Post a Comment