Thursday, April 22, 2010

Armor of God!







This helps to remember easily

Body part

WEAPON

WHAT

HOW

TOP

Head

HELMET

Thoughts –

by the blood of Christ SALVATION

MIDDLE

Waist

BELT

Truth

God. We cant go out without wearing a belt, coz your dress may fall apart!We ought to be ashamed if we are lying.

BOTTOM

Feet

SHOES

Readiness

Gospel of peace

BODY

Heart

BREASTPLATE

Keep your heart right

By Righteousness.

HANDS

Left Hand

SHIELD

Defend

With Faith


Right Hand

SWORD

Attack!

with Word of God.


Dressing for the battle, from Dr. Charles Stanley.

Lord by faith this morning I am putting on the girdle of truth because I want to walk in truth today. I’m putting on the breastplate of righteousness because I want you to guard my emotions today. I’m putting on the boots of the preparation to be ready to stand firm, to stand firm in my relationship with you God because I have the Peace with you. I’m taking the shield of faith because I am going to trust you God today for everything. I’m putting on the helmet of salvation today because I want you to guard my thinking all day long. Don’t let me think the wrong things. I take the sword of the Spirit, your precious word. I want you to bring it to mind every time I get tempted, tested, and tried. And today I want to walk as a Well Armed Solider of the Son of God. And today I want Satan to be defeated every time he fires one of those things at me and I want to thank you God that it will be deflect by the shield of Faith. And I will be victorious today.
AMEN

3 comments: