Monday, November 1, 2010

The Great Commission

The Great Commission Matthew 28:18-20
18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.".
Matthew 28:18-20



The Great Commission Mark 16:15-18
15He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.
16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved,
but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
17And these signs will accompany those who believe:
In my name they will drive out demons;
they will speak in new tongues;
18they will pick up snakes with their hands;
and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all;
they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."
Mark 16:15-18

The Great Commission Luke 4:18-19
18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor;
he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted,to preach deliverance to the captives,
and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luke 4:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment