Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Overcome

Overcome John 16:33
33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Overcome 1 John 4:4
4 You, dear children,
are from God and have overcome them,
because the one who is in you
is greater than the one who is in the world.

Overcome 1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Overcome Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

Overcome Jeremiah 15:20I will make you a wall to this people, a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you to rescue and save you,”declares the LORD.

Overcome Romans 12:21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

No comments:

Post a Comment