Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Testimonies- Forgiveness

I had a fight with my husband that day. I couldn't get over it. How could he do something like that!

Later that night, before going to bed, I say my usual prayers. But that night I just couldn't. When you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him... it was ringing in my mind so loud, that I couldn't even start 'dear Lord,'. I went to my husband, asked sorry for my behaviour and reconciled and only then I could pray and sleep that night.

Whenever something overwhelms me, and I am worried sick, God speaks to me instantly. 'Do not be anxious about anything!..
The Peace words are so comforting.

Since I started using God's word as a sword, I have no fear. Absolutely no fear!

- from a FGB.

No comments:

Post a Comment