Thursday, September 13, 2018

Testimony- FGB and generation

A small(long) testimony
I know there are many who teach their kids God's word at a very young age( even 2+), whole chapter.. but to me  as a FGB(first gen Blvr), I had no idea where to start and how to teach, as I had never been to Sunday school. After marriage my only church, was  rockers flshp.

Later moved to SG with family(my first kid was 1.5 yrs then), away from f'ship in a foreign land no known faces, alienated from God. God being faithful as always, brought me back to His love. Helped me  yearn for the lost first love. Helped my kids to attend Sunday school last year. Know His word more. But this year they couldn't, but am holding on to His promise. One who called is faithful n He will fulfil it.

As I repeat the WIMH verses to my 8 yr old daughter, she learnt them  even without knowing. She can continue UT1 even when I stammer /get stuck. My 5yr old younger one also so excited to check my recital. And also join me at times. Praising God for His faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment