Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Testimony- goodwill to mil

would like to share my testimony here...though it's kind of personal... I and my mother in law had so many understanding issues in the beginning.... I never thought in my life there will be a person who would hate me so much. But

I was always silent and kept my mouth shut and would confess many verses(be still, God will fight for you, do not be afraid of men, wait patiently, so many other verses) ....  I always wanted to show her that I love her and respect her..... Just  because his words says so....to love those who hate you....etc... Days passed by....

Recently I heard that my mother in law has told one of my husband's friend that "Hannah is a good girl and I have no issues with her" .. this I am saying just to glorify God and encourage you....

As long as we don't read or keep his words in our hearts we will not understand how His words will work in our life.... 🙂😊

No comments:

Post a Comment