Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Testimony -peace &love to family

I would like to share a small testimony happened Last weekend,  my in-laws, my husband all made me anger and so many angry thoughts running over my mind.

Before I open up my mouth. the verses from LOVE came to my mind. LOVE Challenge :P and  also another verse ‘I have been crucified with Christ from Galatians 2:20’ all these verses God spoke to me. Finally I surrender to God, saying God please help me.. you wont believe me, that God changed my heart completely at that time.

Though I didn’t do any mistakes , heart filled with LOVE I spoke to my in-law. She was very happy and me also happy. Now our house is filled with God’s Peace.. All Glory and Honour belongs to our LORD.  I believe, since the Word of God is hidden in our heart, for sure it will pop up at the right time.  I Use Word of God practically like this to treat ppl better.

No comments:

Post a Comment